Tuesday 12 May 2015

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Hi guys, as many of you that read and follow Tife's Blog, I want to thank you so much. Although  it's been a long time I posted here due to some circumstances, nevertheless i will be resuming the Blog but there are some little adjustments as follows:
    *The blog will now be more of  inspiring quotes, poems and articles most of which are/will be written  by me
    * The blog will also include forms of entertainment  other than the above  mentioned
    * I may not be able to post daily because of my daily routine schedules
I also want to request that we make this blog interactive i.e post your comments and share your views.  I will be pleased to know that some people are inspired. Thanks so much to everyone that visits this blog. Love you all
    

No comments: